Metal Free Partial Dentures
Looking for a Metal Free Partial Dentures?
The main reason you may be interested in a metal free partial dentures is for esthetics, but you may have a concern about metal sensitivity. A partial denture replaces one or more missing teeth and most people find that a partial denture is better than a full denture.
With metal partial denture frames, you may experience:
- Metallic taste in mouth
- Visible metal – seen while smiling or speaking
- Metal sensitivity
- Discomfort from weight of metal frame
- Damage to remaining teeth
Ultaire™ AKP metal-free partial dentures by Solvay
- Comfortable, biocompatible
- Lightweight – 60% lighter than metal
- Aesthetically pleasing with no metal clasps
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-irritating
- No metallic taste
What does a metal free partial denture cost?
The cost of a metal free partial denture is almost the same as a metal removable partial denture.
Discover the benefits and have your questions answered about metal free partial dentures