Dental Implant vs Bridge – Which is Better?
Many people want to replace a missing tooth and ask about the benefits of a dental implant vs bridge- Whether you are missing one tooth or several teeth, dental implants are the best replacement because they are the most like natural teeth.
An implant is basically acts as a root- dental implant vs bridge
- With dental implants, there’s no need to grind down healthy adjacent teeth, so your remaining dental structure remains healthy.
- Implants help prevent bone loss, because the implant replaces the tooth root, the chewing forces are transferred to the jaw, helping maintain your bone.
- Dental implants help keep other teeth from shifting out of place.
- Help keep your bite correct.
- Help prevent wear on remaining teeth.
- Help prevent changes in your facial structure.
- Help you enjoy life more fully.
- Implants look and feel like natural teeth, you can floss normally without “bridge threaders” and you can eat without worries.
Your benefits dental implant vs bridge
A missing tooth just doesn’t feel right. Not only is it an esthetic problem, it can affect your personality and appearance because you are uncomfortable smiling. Sedona dentist Roy Daniels invites you to call to make an appointment to discuss your options of replacing a missing tooth and to discuss an implant vs bridge.