COVID-19 Dental Safety Processes
If you have any questions about the information below, please call us! Our team is standing by.
We made it!! We are incredibly happy to announce that we are returning to normal business hours on Monday May 4th and will slowly and gradually start seeing all appointment types. We missed you during the break and are so excited to care for you at your next appointment. Some of you sent us kind words of support and positivity, thank you. They have fueled our team’s spirit as we’ve been working hard to prepare to get back to work and incorporate our new COVID safety processes.
During the time our office was closed, our team participated in training seminars to further advance their knowledge and skills. They trained on all of our new COVID safety and reviewed the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC). And most importantly, our team re-charged their batteries, so they are returning to work fresh and ready to go!
Dr. Daniels also worked diligently to prepare new policies and processes that do absolutely everything in our power to provide a safe environment for you and for our team. Here’s what to expect at your next appointment. Our team will also call to remind you of these things prior to your appointment. Rest assured, we’ve got you covered!
Helpful Tips: Before You Arrive
- Please expect a text message reminding you to wash your hands at the restroom to the left of our entrance door, or use the hand sanitizer on the front desk.
- Please expect a text message with a link to a “wellness form” asking you questions about your health prior to your visit, and expect us to ask you AGAIN, when you arrive.
- Please bring and wear your face mask.
- Smile! We’re excited to care for you.
Pre- Appointment Screening
- We will take your temperature and ask a few quick questions about how you’re feeling, before you come inside the practice.
- For your safety and the safety of others, we will reappoint you if you have symptoms.
Social Distance is happening!
- Our lobby is set up to help you remain 6 feet apart.
- You will see that our reception area no longer offers magazines and books, since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Our team will be giving out SMILES instead of hugs or handshakes.
- Hand sanitizer is available and you are encouraged to use it.
- All hard surfaces are being thoroughly and frequently disinfected.
- Minimal companions please – We ask you to come alone to allow for social distancing and capacity restrictions.
- If a friend or family member accompanies you to ensure appropriate understanding of your dental care or to support your physical needs, the visitor must be healthy and will be screened also.
After your Appointment
- Please call us if you experience any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after your appointment.
- As always, all clinical instruments, equipment, treatment rooms and hard surfaces are thoroughly sterilized and sanitized for each patient.
- Our doctors and team members are wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), per current ADA and CDC guidelines.
- You may see some cool, new equipment for the reduction of aerosols. We will show and explain them to you during treatment.
We’ve done a lot of work behind the scenes and are very confident in our preparation and our new processes. You are in excellent hands here. Although some things might look a little different, one thing will remain the same: the doctor and team members who you know and love are still here to care for you and your smile.
Thank you for entrusting us with your dental care. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.