At Home or In-office Smile Analysis
Before your first appointment, take a few minutes to reflect upon how you feel about your smile, its effect on yourself image, and how it influences the quality of your interactions with others. The following questions are intended to help you with that process:
- Are you unhappy with the appearance of your teeth and smile? Do you like the color, size, and shape of your teeth?
- If so, what would you like to change about your smile?
- Have you ever found yourself looking at pictures of models/actors and wishing you had a similar smile?
- How does your smile make you feel? Confident? Insecure?
- Have you ever held your hand in front of your mouth when talking?
- Do you shy away from smiling fully?
- Have you ever not laughed because you were uncomfortable with your smile?
- When photographed, do you smile with your lips closed or with a big smile?
- Are you embarrassed to see a dentist because of the condition of your teeth?
- How would a beautiful new smile make you feel?
- Would you like to look ten years younger?
Now that you’ve thought about how your smile makes you feel, stand in front of a mirror, smile broadly, and think about these more objective aspects of your smile:
- Are you missing any teeth?
- Are your teeth crooked or uneven?
- Are all your teeth bright white or are they somewhat dark, yellow, or stained?
- Do any teeth appear too short, too large, or too small?
- Do you have any gray, black, or silver fillings in your teeth?
- Do you have any old crowns or bridges with dark edges that don’t look natural?
- Are any of the biting edges chipped or worn down?
- Are there spaces between any of your teeth?
- Do you have a “gummy” smile showing too much gum tissue?
- Have your gums receded? Are they puffy or red?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions there’s good news! We can provide you with a more beautiful smile. Contact us now to get started!